Abalone House & Spa offers five star luxuries with serious seaside appeal. The boutique hotel is an eclectic visual tapestry of texture and authentic colours of Africa cocooned within a central poolside courtyard. Disappear into this world of genuine South African hospitality and be indulged. A 90-minute drive from Cape Town, Abalone House offers city-weary dwellers and discerning travellers an unashamedly sumptuous beachside escape, where extravagance and guest comforts take precedence.
Feast at the Restaurant at Abalone House, offering West Coast inspired cuisine that elevates this Paternoster destination to a new level of luxury escapism.
The Spa at Abalone House offers Africology products and treatments and is a destination where pampering and rejuvenation await.
Guests may select from three room types at Abalone House & Spa, of which some are located on the ground floor and others located on the first floor.
Standard Superior: These five rooms are situated on both the ground and first floor. They do not have sea views.
Luxury Superior: Situated on both the ground and first floor, these four suites have private balconies or garden patios. Some have limited sea views.
Superior Sea View Suite: This magnificent suite is situated on the first floor and has its own private patio with spectacular full views of the sea.
Other in-room features that enhance all the air-conditioned suites include:
• Extra length King sized or twin beds with white cotton linen.
• En-suite bathrooms with bath, shower, under tile heating and heated towel rails.
• A fully stocked bar fridge and top of the range Italian coffee machine.
• Flat screen TV, iPod docking station, CD and DVD player make lazing in the privacy of your suite a pleasure.
• Built-in electronic safes.
In addition to the comfortable communal spaces, guests to Abalone House & Spa can enjoy the peaceful outdoor courtyard and the roof deck with Jacuzzi offering magnificent ocean views.
Abalone House & Spa is the ideal setting for small conferences, executive breakaways and teambuilding workshops. Abalone House’s plush executive boardroom is a cosy venue offering seating for up to 14 delegates in opulent high back chairs, around a large antique table. Books adorn the walls and thoughtfully selected artwork adds splashes of colour to the cosy venue. Under-floor heating and air conditioning further enhance the comfort of delegates. The boardroom at Abalone House features state of the art media and audiovisual equipment for conferences and workshops, including:
• A surround-sound system
• White board, overhead projector and electric screen
• DSTV with screen
• Wireless internet connectivity
In addition, Abalone House has its own small business centre offering additional internet access for guests. The boardroom looks out onto a tranquil courtyard garden where the delegates can relax after finishing off the day’s session.
• Rates are per room per night.
• Rates include Full English Breakfast per person.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
• Lunch and dinner.
To download the Rack Rates, click here.
• No children under 12 at the HOTEL
Check in Time: 14h00
Check out Time: 10h00
Late check out / early check in may be requested and is subject to additional charges on the condition that the hotel room / Villa is available.
Terms & Conditions:
• Rates are quoted in South African Rand, are inclusive of 15% VAT and are subject to change.
• All major credit cards are accepted.
• A deposit of 50% is required within 48 hours of your reservation to secure your booking.
• The full balance of the accommodation is payable 7 days prior to check in.
• Reservations made within 7 days of check in are to be paid in full within 24 hours to secure booking.
• Please note that any no-shows will be charged for the duration of the reservation.
• Cancellations will be subject to the following forfeiture policy:
• More than 21 days before arrival 10% of booking value with a minimum of R50-00.
• From 14 up to 21 days before arrival - 25% of booking value;
• From 7 up to 14 days before arrival - 50% of booking value;
• Less than 7 days before arrival - 100% of booking value.
Located at 3 Kriedoring Street, Paternoster, 7381
From Cape Town: Travel north on the R27, turn left at the Vredenburg turn-off and travel through Vredenburg to Paternoster. The entire trip is ± 140km.
From Cape Town International Airport: Travel towards Cape Town on the N2, take the N7 - Malmesbury/ Goodwood turnoff (Vanguard Drive) and turn right towards Malmesbury. Travel north on the N7 and turn left at the M19 Melkbosstrand turn-off. At the traffic light turn right onto the R27 and travel north, past Yzerfontein and Langebaan until you get to the Vredenburg turn-off. Turn left at the Vredenburg turn-off and travel through Vredenburg to Paternoster. The entire trip is ± 155km.
All rights reserved